Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited (GEPCO) is one of the major utility companies in Pakistan. GEPCO serves its consumers in areas of Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Sialkot, Narowal and Mandi Bahauddin. It was formed in 1980 by Area Electricity Board.
GEPCO provides its consumers with a 14-digit reference number. This is unique to every connection. The reference number is used to lodge complaints, get online bills, and pay bills online. This number can also be used to get a duplicate bill print online. Duplicate bills can be downloaded and printed using any device. Previously paid bills are also available to print and keep records of.
Gepco Bill Check Online
Checking your GEPCO bill online is a very easy and simple process. All you need is your 14-digit reference number and a good internet connection. The reference number can be found on top of previous bills. It is provided when a new connection is set up. Follow the given steps to get your GEPCO bill online:
- Open the Google browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Search for “GEPCO bill online check”.
- Click on the GEPCO website. This should be on the top of the search results.
- Scroll down to find an empty box where you can enter your reference number.
- Enter your 14-digit Reference Number
- The webpage will display your GEPCO electricity bill.
- You can print this bill from here or you can download it as well.
- Gepco Duplicate Bill Print
In a situation where you lost your bill or did not receive it in the first place, there are facilities provided by GEPCO to get a duplicate bill. You can do this by going to the GEPCO website and entering your reference number. The website will show you your duplicate bill. You can download this bill and print is later or print it from right here if a printing device is available.
Gepco Bill Duplicate Download
GEPCO provides its consumers with monthly bills. The bill shows the number of units used and the amount to be paid after tax deductions. This bill is a crucial document as it shows not only the current due amount but also all the previously remaining dues. Such bills are important when calculating documents such as tax returns. Losing a bill can become very problematic in this situation.
GEPCO bill duplicate can be downloaded for safekeeping. All previous bills are available with payment dates printed on them. Consumers can download and keep the files safe. You have to enter a 14-digit reference number on the official website of GEPCO. The website will then show your desired bill and you can download it or print it.
Gepco Bill Online Payment
Another facility provided by GEPCO is the online payment option for bills. All GEPCO bills are payable using online banking methods. Two major ways are using the bank’s official website and using the official mobile application. To use this service, consumers have to activate online banking on their bank accounts. You can do this by calling the bank’s customer support helpline.
Bill payment using your bank’s website
- Open Google browser from your computer
- Go to your bank’s official website
- Log in using your bank account credentials
- Select the online bill payment option
- In the provided form, enter your details
- Enter the 14-digit reference number and in the company section select GEPCO
- Enter your credit card or debit card details
- Your bill payment will be verified, and you will receive a confirmation message
- If you wish to use the mobile application, you can follow these steps to pay your GEPCO bill online:
- Open your bank’s official application
- Log in using your credentials
- Select the online bill payment option and fill in your details in the provided form
- Enter the 14-digit reference number and select GEPCO in the company section
- An OTP will be sent to confirm the transaction
- Enter the OTP and your payment will be confirmed.
GEPCO online bill payment methods have made the process a lot simpler. There is no need to stand in queues for hours and hours. You can simply go to the bank’s website and pay the bill using your credentials.
Bill payment using your bank’s mobile banking app
You can also pay your bill using the mobile application provided by your bank. You will need online banking enabled for this as well. This guide will help you do so:
- Open the application and log in using your credentials
- Select the online bill payment option
- Fill your details in the provided form
- Enter the 14-digit reference number and choose the company “GEPCO”
- Bank will send you an OTP to verify the transaction
- Enter the provided OTP in the form bill will be paid, and you will the confirmation message
These online payment methods have really simplified the whole process and made it easy to pay bills and keep track of them from anywhere in the world. You can also check the previously paid bills by using the provided reference number or check the status of due bill.
GEPCO Online Bill Calculator
GEPCO Online Bill calculator is a very handy tool for the consumers of GEPCO. Calculating your own bill has been made very simple. The consumer simply has to enter the units used since last billing date and the type of connection they have. There are multiple types of connections and they have different costs and taxes attached. Select the appropriate one and the online billing tool will calculate and tell you the approximate bill including all taxes as well. The system is automated to include all types of customers and is kept updated with tax changes.
GEPCO Unit Tariff
Tariff is the amount per unit or the rate at which consumers being provided with electricity are charged. All the bills are generated as per these charges and the online bill calculator also has the same functionality attached to it. Various different types of consumers of GEPCO have a different unit tariffs. The bills are generated keeping this information in mind.
GEPCO Helpline Number
If you have any type of inquiry or complaint, you can call on the following GEPCO helpline and consumer support numbers:
Consumers of GEPCO have to worry no more if they lose their GEPCO bills. GEPCO provides the bills online on the official website. Any consumer of GEPCO can download and print the bill whenever they want. The 14-digit reference number provided by the company will be crucial for this process. This number is unique to every connection.
Consumers just have to go to the website and enter their reference number. The bill will be presented to them. This bill can be paid online as well. Consumers can use the online banking facility provided by the banks to pay their bills. Services like JazzCash and Easypaisa are also used to pay GEPCO bills online.